Jailbreaking is completely legal, at least here in the US. For a long time, jailbreaking was considered illegal by the US government based on copyright litigation. In July of 2010, the US government passed a rule which made jailbreaks legal.
There is nothing to worry about. Even if you don’t live in the US, there’s a very slim chance that Apple would sue you because you jailbreaked your iPhone. It hasn’t happened yet, and people all over the world have been Jailbreaking since 2007.
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Apple TV
- Absinthe 2.0: Mac – Windows – Linux
- iPhone 4S:Absinthe v0.4 (win|mac|linux) updated (win_0.9.10b7|mac_0.9.10b7)
- iPhone 4: RedSn0w 0.9.10(win|mac)
- iPad 1:RedSn0w(win|mac )
- iPad 2:Absinthe(win|mac|linux )
- iPodTouch 4,3G:RedSnow(win|mac)
- AppleTv:SeasonPass(win|mac )
- Chronic Dev Crash Reporter:(mac) win version coming soon
- iREB 5:(win)
- Lenogo iPhone To Pc Transfer Software:
- Lenogo iPhone To Pc Transfer Software(Mac):
- Transee iPhone Transfer: